Investors from any jurisdiction can currently invest, except the USA (see note below).
- Log in to your account at africanlionsfund.com
- Download from the “My Account” page:
- The Private Placement Memorandum and read it.
- The Subscription and Redemption form and fill it out
- The Self-Certification form for end of year tax reporting and fill it out.
- Send the forms along with a Certified True Copies (definition of this is in the Subscription form instructions) of a photo identification document (passport preferred) and a recent “proof of address” (utility bill, for example) to the Administrator, Circle Partners, at Investor Services SG <email@example.com>
- Await a response from Circle as to whether your documentation is in order.
- If so, wire the funds.
Receive a Contract Note showing the shares you have subscribed for in the Fund.
Each month you get a statement from the Administrator showing you how the value or your shares has changed. You also get a letter from me with a rundown of how the fund is doing and what it has been buying and selling.
Furthermore, you get access to a quarterly video conference call with me and the other investors, where I go into more detail and answer any questions.
Each year the Administrator also sends you audited financial statements and I will provide an annual report.